The Race Village is located outside the STW visitor centre entrance opposite the main event field where the race finish is. This is the area where runners and spectators can gather before and after the race.
What is in the Race Village?
- Race number collection point – number collection will be open from 8.00am to 9.15am
- Information point – open from 8am to 12.30pm (approximately 1 hour after after the main race finishes)
- Race crew meeting point
- Warm-up area for runners
- Baggage storage – please collect a label from the number collection point.
- Photo area
- The finish line!
- Technical T-shirt collection point. There may be other items for runners to take away with them
- Charity and exhibitor stalls
Please note: The STW visitor centre will not be open until 10am on race day. New Leaf Catering, who operate the cafes at Carsington will be opening their downstairs cafe at approximately 8.30am.