SUNDAY 6th MAY 2018 9.30AM
Enter and finish the Carsington 7+ to receive a technical finishers’ t-shirt.
The Carsington 7+ will follow a route starting and finishing close to the Carsington Water Visitor Centre. The course will take runners on a full clockwise circuit of the reservoir, taking in spectacular, and (we hope) sunny views across the water and the beautiful Derbyshire countryside. Mainly on cycle track, the course is flat in places but includes some moderate inclines. We welcome everyone over 17 who wants to run whatever their ability or experience.
Individual entry £17.00 affiliated, £19.00 unaffiliated
PLEASE NOTE: Entry fees are not refundable. Entries can be transferred to another runner with the prior agreement of the race organiser. There is a £2 administration fee for number transfer. Please contact us if you wish to do this.
Carsington 7+ welcomes the best runners from around the country to compete in this race. Carsington 7+ will be offering complimentary entries to any runner who has met the elite criteria. Please click here for further information.
On entering the race, we ask all runners to input their estimated time taken to complete 7.76 miles. If you need help calculating your time, please click here.
Closing date: Thursday 3rd May 2018 at midnight. No entries accepted on the day. Race limit = 500 Runners.
Terms and Conditions
2. Your entry fee for the event is non-refundable, except at the organiser’s discretion. In any event, handling charges incurred in relation to processing on-line entries cannot be refunded.
3. Carsington 7+: Entrants must be 17 years of age or over by 6th May 2018. Proof of age may be required.
4. Data Protection: Your details will be stored for the purpose of this event. If you do not wish to receive further communication Carsington 7+ please contact us. You have the right to access your records subject to a small administration fee.
5. Medical Conditions: We strongly advise that you train for the run and that you follow an appropriate training plan. If you do not currently engage in regular exercise please seek your doctor’s advice before running. If you have an existing medical condition you must provide details when registering for the event and write details of your condition and any medication you are taking in ink on the reverse of your race number.
6. Use of Images: By entering the run you give permission for the free use of your name, voice or picture in any broadcast, telecast, advertising, promotion or any other account of this event. Parents/legal guardians who wish to withhold consent for the photography or filming of children must advise the race organisers, in advance, accordingly.
7. For your safety: You are not permitted to run with animals or pets on the Carsington 7+. Roller skates, wheelbarrows or other objects with wheels are strictly prohibited. Personal audio players are allowed but users are requested to make sure that they can hear instructions from race marshals and/or warnings from approaching cyclists or pedestrians. Users wearing personal audio players do so at their own risk.
Terms and Conditions amended on 14th February 2017 to reflect change of race management. These changes refer to terminology and do not affect the original terms and conditions. For further clarification, please contact us.